-
August 31st, 2002, 11:54 AM
#81
HB Forum Owner
Slide - GooGoo Dolls
--------
Our love is unconditional
We knew it from the start
I see it in your eyes
you can feel it from my heart
From here on after
Let's stay the way we are right now
And share all the love and laughter
That a lifetime will allow
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 31st, 2002, 05:58 PM
#82
HB Forum Owner
I cross my heart...George Strait
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder you get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger may you never take one single breath for granted God forbid love ever leave you empty handed i hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean when ever one door closes i hope one more opens
-
September 2nd, 2002, 09:01 AM
#83
HB Forum Owner
*isn't up with the alternativ/nu-metal/country jazz you guys got goin on here...... but here's on to stump the lot of ya! LOL
........I don't give a fuck if it's dark or not
I'm harder than me tryna park a Dodge
When I'm drunk as fuck
Right next to a humungous truck in a two car garage
Hoppin out wit two broken legs tryna walk it off
Fuck you too bitch call the cops
I'mma kill you and them loud ass muthafuckin barkin dogs
And when the cops came through
Me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house
Wit a can full of gas and a hand full of matches
And still weren't found out (Right here!)
From here on out it's the Chronic 2
Startin today, and tomorrows the new.......
<font color="#CC00FF" size="1">[ September 02, 2002 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Paige420 ]</font>
-
September 2nd, 2002, 11:59 PM
#84
SummerStorm'sCowboy
Guest
well the first one is i hope ya dance by lee ann womack no idea about the second one
-
September 3rd, 2002, 08:12 AM
#85
HB Forum Owner
lol forgot about dre - dr. dre and eminem
-
September 3rd, 2002, 04:50 PM
#86
HB Forum Owner
someone needs to leave a song.....
-
September 4th, 2002, 06:46 AM
#87
HB Forum Owner
this one couldn't get more obvious.....
....Cold late night so long ago
When I was not so strong you know
A pretty man came to me
Never seen eyes so blue
I could not run away
It seemed we'd seen each other in a dream
It seemed like he knew me
He looked right through me
"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"You don't have to love me yet
Let's get high awhile
But try to understand
Try to understand
Try try try to understand
I'm a magic man."...........
-
September 8th, 2002, 09:06 PM
#88
SummerStorm'sCowboy
Guest
-
September 12th, 2002, 01:21 PM
#89
HB Forum Owner
damn you guys *L taht was a good one too.. magic man by heart.. someone else leavea song.. you guys aren't gettin none of my songs *pouts*
-
September 12th, 2002, 05:50 PM
#90
HB Forum Owner
you tear down my all reason
you see through what i hide
you make me perfect
help me get inside
i wanna fuck you
i wanna taste you
i wanna feel you
i wanna be you
i wanna fuck you
i wanna taste you
i wanna feel you
i wanna be you
There*L*.....*EG
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks